Monday, March 2, 2009

Welcome to Cow-Town

So neither one of us are really into writing, but due to the demand of our fan-base we've decided to start a blog so everyone can stay updated on what's going on with us.  I'd like to thank Loni, Steph, and Mauri for the encouragement to start a blog.  Some honorable mention goes to my parents and Jason's.  Of course the first post is going to be of our newest addition...

Elliette Ann Cowley 2.17.09 5.7lbs 19in
Rough day...no photos PLEASE!
Still in aww.
Already annoyed with her mama!
The proud big bro.






4 comments:

  1. YEAH!! I am so excited you are blogging, glad I could help persuade you! She is looking too cute with those headbands!! And you of course look fab with your hands over your face!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am sooooo very excited you have given in and have joined the blogging world. Wahoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Great. I love the narration under the pictures. Love the pictures in the Boppie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute I need to come see her we have all been sick so as soon as we are all better we will call!

    ReplyDelete